Sensitive Facial Cleansing Dough with lavender.
Sometimes, it’s best to keep things simple. That’s why we’ve formulated our dough with just five ingredients, adding only essential oils and nourishing botanicals to the mix.
Our facial cleansing dough is a guardian angel for your customers’ skin. With pore cleansing kaolin clay, and vitamin E packed almonds.
High in hydrating glycerine, massage into bare skin to improve barrier function and protect against irritants.
Just a pinch is all you need for lush, healthy skin.
Packed in a fully recyclable glass jar with aluminium lid.
- Scent: lavender & bergamot
- Glycerine: the most effective humectant, meaning it draws moisture into the skin better than anything else. Improves skin function and protects against irritants
- Almonds: high in vitamin E, an essential nutrient for skin health. Gently exfoliates, the natural way
- Rice and Coconut Milk: creamy & silky, makes our angelic dough glide across bare skin
- Kaolin Clay: cleanses pores and detoxifies skin
- Lavender & Bergamot Essential Oils: naturally antibacterial, anti-fungal and anti-inflammatory
|Qty (Cases of 24)||Price per Unit|
|2-4||£3.60 (10% Discount)|
|5-9||£3.40 (15% Discount)|
|10+||£3.20 (20% Discount)|
See it in Action
Eco-packaging, minimal plastic.Sorted.
Increasingly eco-conscious customers will love the simple eco-friendly packaging.
Recyclable glass, aluminium, bamboo and shredded wood are just some of the materials we love using. Products are shipped in card, paper and potato starch cartons.
No polystyrene, no plastic wrap, no plastic tape.
For hygiene reasons, our bottle caps contain minimal plastic-based threads (but we’re working on it!).
Get ready to sell, instantly.
Make your brand shine, with our ready designed labels.
Creating beautiful, legally compliant labels isn’t easy. That’s why we’ve done the tricky bit for you.
Purchase textured, fully compliant printed labels from us.
Is your business environmentally sound? Choose White Label Botanist and reduce your business’ eco impact. Even our workshop is powered by 100% renewable energy.
Climate change, single use plastic, and palm oil fuelled deforestation (booo!) are a growing concern for your customers, so you need a suppler you can trust to take care of business, and the planet.
As the world evolves, be there to serve a rapidly growing market of ethically minded consumers. Find out more about who we are, and become part of our story. Let’s do this together!