A solid shave and cleanse bar packed with premium skin conditioning oils, and botanical ingredients. Make this an essential part of your daily skincare routine.
The solid shaving bar melts with body heat. Apply gently to the area then massage into the skin to prime the area for shaving. Add a touch of water make the skin ultra slippy. Remove with a damp face cloth or reusable makeup pad for soft, supple skin.
Each bar features tapioca pearls, to increase bloodflow to the skin, whilst gently massaging. Jojoba and grapeseed oil work together for skin softening and conditioning.
It’s full of great stuff, hand made in the UK to an all-vegan recipe. What’s more, there’s no plastic packaging or palm oil in sight! Give your customers the eco treatment.
- Scent: Fresh and floral
- Jojoba Oil: highly moisturising, contains natural vitamin E (a powerful antioxidant). Non comedogenic, so won’t cause skin breakouts
- Butterfly Pea Flower: packed with phytonutrients
- Grapeseed Oil: improves skin elasticity, softness and moisture. Antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory, and antioxidant
- Tapioca Pearls: 100% plastic free micro-massaging pearls, for improved blood flow to the skin
- Coconut Oil: highly moisturising
- Vitamin E: a nourishing, protective & powerful antioxidant which is easily absorbed into the skin
- Lavender and Tea Tree Essential Oils: anti-fungal and anti-bacterial, great for fighting acne
|Qty (Cases of 24)||Price per Unit|
|2-4||£3.24 (10% Discount)|
|5-9||£3.06 (15% Discount)|
|10+||£2.88 (20% Discount)|
See it in Action
Eco-packaging, minimal plastic.Sorted.
Increasingly eco-conscious customers will love the simple eco-friendly packaging.
Recyclable glass, aluminium, bamboo and shredded wood are just some of the materials we love using. Products are shipped in card, paper and potato starch cartons.
No polystyrene, no plastic wrap, no plastic tape.
For hygiene reasons, our bottle caps contain minimal plastic-based threads (but we’re working on it!).
Get ready to sell, instantly.
Make your brand shine, with our ready designed labels.
Creating beautiful, legally compliant labels isn’t easy. That’s why we’ve done the tricky bit for you.
Purchase textured, fully compliant printed labels from us.
Is your business environmentally sound? Choose White Label Botanist and reduce your business’ eco impact. Even our workshop is powered by 100% renewable energy.
Climate change, single use plastic, and palm oil fuelled deforestation (booo!) are a growing concern for your customers, so you need a suppler you can trust to take care of business, and the planet.
As the world evolves, be there to serve a rapidly growing market of ethically minded consumers. Find out more about who we are, and become part of our story. Let’s do this together!