The collagen boosting body butter bar that nourishes as it melts.
Rub the bar on any area that’s in need of some love. Massage into the skin to leave it feeling soft, smooth and supple.
Collagen is the building block of skin, but we make less of it as we age. Rosehip oil is proven to boost collagen formation (yay!), giving customers firmer, more elastic skin.
What’s more, Rosehip oil reduces the appearance of scars and fine lines. It’s ridiculously good.
Where normal lotions and butters are watered down and overpackaged, our recipes last longer, are stronger, and care for skin with ease.
This one’s a winner: with no plastic and not a drop of palm oil in sight. Hand made in the UK to an all vegan recipe, it’s full of great stuff.
- Scent: Soothing and floral. Lavender and Rose Gernanium
- Sweet Almond Oil: Gentle on sensitive skin & helps protect against UV skin damage
- Coconut Oil: Highly moisturising
- Rosehip Oil: Boosts collagen formation. Don’t just take our word for it. Check out the evidence
- Vitamin E: a nourishing, protective & powerful antioxidant which is easily absorbed into the skin
- Rose Bud: for a delicate touch of botanical beauty
- Lavender & Rose Geranium: Skin-soothing, uplifting and calming. With anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory properties.
|Qty (Cases of 24)||Price per Unit|
|2-4||£3.24 (10% Discount)|
|5-9||£3.06 (15% Discount)|
|10+||£2.88 (20% Discount)|
See it in Action
Eco-packaging, minimal plastic.Sorted.
Increasingly eco-conscious customers will love the simple eco-friendly packaging.
Recyclable glass, aluminium, bamboo and shredded wood are just some of the materials we love using. Products are shipped in card, paper and potato starch cartons.
No polystyrene, no plastic wrap, no plastic tape.
For hygiene reasons, our bottle caps contain minimal plastic-based threads (but we’re working on it!).
Get ready to sell, instantly.
Make your brand shine, with our ready designed labels.
Creating beautiful, legally compliant labels isn’t easy. That’s why we’ve done the tricky bit for you.
Purchase textured, fully compliant printed labels from us.
Is your business environmentally sound? Choose White Label Botanist and reduce your business’ eco impact. Even our workshop is powered by 100% renewable energy.
Climate change, single use plastic, and palm oil fuelled deforestation (booo!) are a growing concern for your customers, so you need a suppler you can trust to take care of business, and the planet.
As the world evolves, be there to serve a rapidly growing market of ethically minded consumers. Find out more about who we are, and become part of our story. Let’s do this together!