With oils renowned for their anti-ageing, anti-inflammatory and antioxidant powers, get the best care for your customers’ hair.
Keeps hair and hands supple and smooth. Use as a brush-through conditioner, or as a hair mask before washing.
Where mainstream hair products are bulked out with fillers, we’ve packed this with only the finest plant extracts
Presented in a premium, glass & bamboo dropper bottle, with real nourishing cornflowers.
- Scent: fresh soft and lightly floral
- Argan Oil: increases skin elasticity, and hair strength, reduces oiliness, redness and inflammation
- Grapeseed Oil: conditions, softens and moisturises. Antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory and antioxidant
- Jojoba Oil: highly protective, contains natural vitamin E (a powerful antioxidant). Non comedogenic, so won’t cause skin breakouts. Leaves a non-greasy finish
- Avocado & Hemp Seed Oil: Rich in fatty acids, nourishing for the skin and hair
- Vitamin E: a protective & powerful antioxidant which maintains healthy follicles
- Lavender Essential Oil: for calm, focus, memory and concentration
- Tea Tree Essential Oil: anti-bacterial & anti-fungal
|Qty (Cases of 24)||Price per Unit|
|2-4||£3.60 (10% Discount)|
|5-9||£3.40 (15% Discount)|
|10+||£3.20 (20% Discount)|
See it in Action
Eco-packaging, minimal plastic.Sorted.
Increasingly eco-conscious customers will love the simple eco-friendly packaging.
Recyclable glass, aluminium, bamboo and shredded wood are just some of the materials we love using. Products are shipped in card, paper and potato starch cartons.
No polystyrene, no plastic wrap, no plastic tape.
For hygiene reasons, our bottle caps contain minimal plastic-based threads (but we’re working on it!).
Get ready to sell, instantly.
Make your brand shine, with our ready designed labels.
Creating beautiful, legally compliant labels isn’t easy. That’s why we’ve done the tricky bit for you.
Purchase textured, fully compliant printed labels from us.
Is your business environmentally sound? Choose White Label Botanist and reduce your business’ eco impact. Even our workshop is powered by 100% renewable energy.
Climate change, single use plastic, and palm oil fuelled deforestation (booo!) are a growing concern for your customers, so you need a suppler you can trust to take care of business, and the planet.
As the world evolves, be there to serve a rapidly growing market of ethically minded consumers. Find out more about who we are, and become part of our story. Let’s do this together!